An easy side dish to be enjoyed any time of year. A mix of vegetables with the surprise of sweetness from the apple. Feel free to add your favorites or delete the ones you are not to fond of.
Root Veggie Roast
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 baking potato, peeled and diced
- 3 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Place prepared vegetables on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 TBSP olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are done.